How can we help?
010 021 0300
Frequently Asked Questions
As an approved provider, most of our courses and workshops offer verifiable CPD points with the Financial Planning Institute (FPI).
The course information pages detail the number and category of CPD points awarded on successful completion.
Please Note: In order to record CPD points with the FPI we will require your name, employer and ID/Passport number. This information will be used securely in line with our data protection and privacy policies.
Yes! Instead of signing up each team member individually, please contact us on 010 021 0300 or email@example.com and we can add your entire team ‘behind the scenes’.
Don’t forget: We offer discounts for team members taking the same course.
Courses can be paid for by credit card, debit card of instant EFT by secure online payment. Alternatively, if you prefer, contact us on 010 021 0300 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we can issue an invoice.
All of our workshops are detailed on our parent company website.
Our workshops are held throughout the year in the Western Cape and Gauteng.
Under South African law, you may have the right to cancel or request a refund under certain circumstances, in accordance with this policy.
If you purchase a course:
Refunds or cancellations can only be issued if:
- you have requested it within the 14 day “cooling off” period;
- you have not started, completed, or attempted to complete, any course materials or tests; and
- you have not received a Certificate of Achievement or (whether digital or physical) on the course.
For avoidance of doubt, the 14 day “cooling off” period begins on the first day that access to the course is granted.
Once your access to the paid course run has been removed, you will not be able to access any part of the course, take part in any tests, or receive a digital or printed certificate for the course.
If you purchase a seat at a workshop or training event:
Refunds or cancellations for courses or events with physical attendance will only be issued as follows:
- you have requested cancellation within 30 calendar days prior to the date of the event, training or workshop you will receive a 100% refund of any monies paid;
- you have requested cancellation within 14 calendar days prior to the date of the event, training or workshop you will receive a 50% refund of any monies paid;
- you have requested cancellation less than 14 calendar days prior to the date of the event, training or workshop you will remain liable for the full price of the course and receive not receive a refund of any monies paid.